Forex Brokers that Allow Scalping
Swiss Forex Marketplace
Dukascopy is one of the companies that allow traders to use scalping strategy.
For active traders, hedge funds, banks and professionals
Dukascopy (Suisse) SA is a regulated Swiss financial institution, currently in the stage of applying for a banking license, with a shareholder capital of
22 000 000 CHF.
Dukascopy (Suisse) SA is a forex broker which provides foreign exchange trading services based on the following main principles:
• Equal trading rights – all clients have equal possibilities to provide and consume liquidity within the trading environment (marketplace business model);
• Transparent pricing environment – all clients have access to the same liquidity at equal prices through a single datafeed.
Whilst developing its unique trading environment and providing professional Forex trading services Dukascopy has chosen the following priorities:
• Security of the funds (learn more)
• Lucrative spreads (EUR/USD 0.5 – 1 pip, GBP/USD 1-2 pips)
• ECN liquidity (100 – 200 mio on Majors)
• Wide range of trading orders (including stop-loss and limit)
• Instant execution
• No price and execution manipulations
• Equal prices and liquidity for all clients
• Advanced trading technologies
• 24/6 phone trading support
• Access to sophisticated analytics and news
• Technological stability